Monday, September 04, 2006

Ladies and gents, as you might have guessed, this "Summer of Soda" has not gone quite as Kate and I had hoped. Though it started out peacefully enough, around July 1, it became a Summer of Writing and Revising Novels As Fast As Freaking Possible So As Not to Get Evicted Sometime Around Christmas.

That's the bad news; the good news is, we continued to drink sodas, and strange ones, too. I will upload reviews of them just as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience; more entries coming soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hell's Wrath said...

I must admit that I don't really know what soda's are. We only have lemonade, coke and lots of Beer (more than 300 different ones in my country alone). So I have no idea what you are talking about, but I have to admit, reading this stuff, makes me wanna taste it!!! hahahaha!!! And if you would like me to send some beer over, just ask!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home